- Charcoal BBQ oven will reduce cooking time for at least 30% which will ensure more working space and higher level of organisation for every cook.
- Grill Rack Size: 530 x 764mm
- Capacity: 60Kg meat per hour
- Working Temperature: 250-350c
- Avg. Charcoal Consumption (24 Hours): 8-12Kg
- Enamelled coloured front panel
- Analog thermometer
- Built-in ash pan and grease tray
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handle
- 2 stainless steel grill racks
- Fully adjustable air regulator
KOPA TYPE 500 CHARCOAL OVEN
The Kopa Type 500 is the largest charcoal oven in the range and is well suited for bigger restaurants that base their menu on grilling in the oven. The Kopa Type 500 Charcoal oven offers comfort of grilling with charcoal across two levels simultaneously and its spacious grill rack provides enough space to serve up larger groups of people at the same time. Typically, the Kopa Type 500 charcoal oven is suited to restaurants serving up to 110 seats.
KOPA CHARCOAL OVEN FEATURES:
- Heated by burning charcoal inside the oven, Kopa charcoal ovens reach working temperature between 250c and 350c. This is achieved through a combination of convection and radiation heat, so that food is both roast and grilled simultaneously, rather than baked.
- Much faster than an open grill, for example a Kopa charcoal oven can cook a 350g beef steak to medium-rare in approximately 4 minutes.
- The high temperatures achieved inside the charcoal oven means that drippings evaporate before they reach the charcoal, thus preventing the build up of gasses inside the oven. This means that it is possible to simultaneously cook both fish and meat without any transfer between the two
- Charcoal consumption is 45% lower than with a conventional open grill, making the Kopa charcoal oven cheaper to operate than an electric oven of comparable power.
- Heavy duty insulation ensures that food cooks quickly and evenly whilst preventing the oven radiating excess heat to the commercial kitchen. This means quicker cooking and a safer, more comfortable working environment for chefs.
- Smoke build-up is minimal and fully controlled with regulation levers located on the top and bottom of the charcoal oven whilst the labyrinth hood prevents sparks from exiting the unit, making it safe to use underneath a traditional canopy.
|1062H x 912W x 700D
|Heating Up Time
|60kg per hour
|530 x 764
|More Information (PDF)
|Spares & Accesspries