PETROMAX LOAF PAN WITH LID K12
- The squared cast-iron loaf pan in large format with lid
You know and you love the outstanding qualities of cast iron? Then the big Petromax loaf pan also has its place in your kitchen: moist cake, freshly baked bread, casserole, crusty roast meat and much more will now be prepared in this large pan.
This makes the extra-large Petromax cast-iron Loaf Pan the ideal bread, cake and casserole mould with a practical lid that also serves as a steak-pan for great adventures:
- serves up big: suitable for feeding a whole crew of outdoor adventurers with casseroles, roasts or lasagna.
- 2 in 1 baking and roasting in a single pan: lid of the Loaf Pan can be used as a large steak-pan.
- high-quality material: cast iron ensures excellent heat conduction and retention as well as a natural non-stick effect.
- ready for immediate use: pre-baked loaf pan (seasoned finish) can be used straight away on the campfire or in the oven.
- easy handling: two handles for removing the pan and wide handle opening for using the handy lid lifter.
The XXL cast-iron square pan for campfire bakers and barbecue professionals.
With the extra-large k12 pan, you can feed a whole crew in the campfire kitchen. This large, high-quality cast-iron Pan can be used to make crusty bread, soufflés and all kinds of meat dishes. You can prepare for instance, marinated roast wild boar with red wine-cranberry sauce with a side dish, lasagna or a classic potato gratin for a whole group of outdoor adventurers. An 8 liter capacity is ideal for feeding true dragon fans with a delicious and original outdoor meal.
2 in 1: large cast-iron grill pan and casserole dish
The lid of the pan not only guarantees a uniform heat around the food, but once turned upside down it can also be used as a steak-pan that you can place directly in the embers or on coals thanks to its four legs. Moreover, the grooves allow you to obtain the characteristic grill stripes and the grill pan also gives you the possibility to prepare fish or vegetarian dishes.
Full control: Loaf Pan with thermometer feed-through and handles
Thanks to the thermometer on the pan and lid, you always have full control of the temperature. By placing coals on the lid, you will get a uniform, circular heat. If you want to take a look at your dish, nothing could be easier: A handle with a wide opening allows you to safely remove the lid using the Petromax Dutch Oven Lid Lifter. Sturdy handles make it easy to remove the large Loaf Pan from the embers with gloves on when your dish is ready.
Large cast-iron pan for creative baking results in the outdoor kitchen
Whether you are a professional baker and cook or a fire starter, high-quality cast-iron has unique properties that have always been appreciated: Over time, the precious patina develops and ensures a natural non-stick effect. Your pan gets better the more you use it: in the oven, on all types of stoves (including induction stoves), over the fire, on the grill or in the embers. The heat is distributed and retained optimally in the pan.
The robust and durable cast-iron pan
Clean your Loaf Pan with a chain mail cleaner or scraper using only water and no detergent. In this way, the patina that provides the unique taste will last for many years.
The k12 Loaf Pan is the versatile pan for professionals around the campfire and beginners in the outdoor cooking. Whether on the stove, on the grill, in the oven or over an open fire, the extra-large Loaf Pan is suitably used anywhere thanks to the excellent properties of cast iron, turning the culinary adventure into an original experience with characteristic flavor.
- Material: cast iron
- Dimensions, approx.: 11.45 x 30 x 40 cm
- Dimensions with packaging, approx.: 13 x 31 x 41 cm
- Total weight, approx.: 12 kg
- Capacity, max.: 8 l
- Weight with packaging, approx.: 12.51 kg