Wrought-Iron Pan SP32
- Made in Germany, Ready for use in no time due to excellent heat conductivity. Extreme heat-resistance and ideally made for searing. Non-stick effect, without artificial coating due to a natural, self-forming patina. Extra-long handle with hook.
Save by buying more
This is what makes the wrought iron pan the cooking equipment for life with incomparable frying properties:
- Made in Germany
- Ready for use in no time due to excellent heat conductivity
- Extreme heat-resistance and ideally made for searing
- Non-stick effect, without artificial coating due to a natural, self-forming patina
- Extra-long handle with hook for hanging on a rucksack
The Petromax Wrought Iron Pan brings unique roasting flavours to your outdoor kitchen. The robust material is heat-resistant and ideal for searing potatoes, steaks, or vegetables. Thanks to its excellent heat conductivity, the pan reaches high temperatures in no time. Its unparalleled frying properties make the wrought iron pan an indispensable component in many professional kitchens. Handling and cleaning are very easy, which is why the Wrought Iron Pan is also suitable for beginners.
The patina, which becomes stronger with each use, prevents your food from sticking. This chemical-free anti-stick effect occurs naturally after the seasoning process and makes the Petromax Wrought Iron Pan even more robust and resistant over time. The more the patina is developed, the less oil and fat you need when cooking. Thanks to the long handle with a hook, the pan is at a safe distance from the heat source and can easily be attached to a backpack and taken on an adventure.
The Wrought-Iron Pan is suitable for all types of stoves and open fires.
Dimensions (approx.) (H x W x D): 3,3 x 32 x 32 cm
Dimensions with packaging (approx.) (H x W x D): 15 x 63 x 32 cm
Contact surface: 24,5 cm
Weight (approx.): 2 kg
Scope of delivery
1 x Petromax Wrought-Iron Pan
1 x user manual