- With only 3 kg of charcoal, you can grill in the low temperature range for up to 24 hours without having to add more coal, which allows the interior temperature to be regulated between 70 ° C in the lower area and up to 400 ° C in the upper area.
Save by buying more
Monolith iCON, czarny, ruszt 33cm-Grill ceramiczny
The Monolith iCON ceramic grill was created out of pure passion for grilling and is based on a millennium-old grill method, the Kamado principle. The monolith combines the advantages of a classic charcoal grill with those of a stone oven.
The highlights of the Monolith iCON ceramic grill in black:
- Extremely efficient and economical grilling
- Ideal for cooking at low temperatures and long cooking times
- Grill body made of solid ceramic
- Even heat distribution inside the grill
- Easy addition of smoking chips
- How the Monolith iCON ceramic grill works
The body of the Monolith iCON is made of solid ceramic. This stores the heat inside the cooking chamber very efficiently and then releases it back to the food from all sides. This creates a particularly even and gentle cooking process.
This Kamado grill impresses with its unmatched efficiency when grilling. With only 3 kg of charcoal, you can grill in the low temperature range for up to 24 hours without having to add more coal. This is achieved by means of a sophisticated draft system, which allows the interior temperature to be regulated between 70 ° C in the lower area and up to 400 ° C in the upper area.
This offers you a very wide temperature window for preparing your meals. The included deflector stone also gives you the choice between direct and indirect grilling. This means that steaks can be seared on a high heat on the monolith and dishes from the low temperature range with a long cooking time can be easily prepared.
At the same time, the high efficiency of the monolith offers another advantage. The grill's oxygen consumption is very low. This results in a slight draft inside, which means that the food does not dry out, but remains nice and juicy.
The Monolith iCON ceramic grill offers even more advantages
The monolith grill combines the advantages of a classic charcoal grill with those of a stone oven. So you can not only grill it over the charcoal in the classic way, but also bake delicious bread or a homemade pizza. Flammkuchen is also no problem for the monolith.