OUTDOOR CHEF has designed its barbecue range around a unique reversible funnel system design which guarantees unrivalled even heat distribution, stable cooking temperatures and eliminates those embarrassing and unwanted grease flare-up’s. These unique features set OUTDOOR CHEF barbecues apart from all other gas barbecues and charcoal barbecues on the market.
KENSINGTON 570 C - OUTDOORCHEF
- BBQ - CHARCOAL - U-LINE - OUTDORRCHEF
OUTDOORCHEF pure barbecue pleasure
Over 20 years of innovations.......
SWISS DESIGN AND INNOVATION
TWO BARBECUES IN ONE: THANKS TO
THE UNIQUE EASY SLIDE FUNNEL SYSTEM
- Width: 69 cm
- Depth: 75 cm
- Height: 101 cm
- Grill surface: 54 cm
- Weight: 18,9 kg
A handy tip for charcoal: pour it in at just one side. This allows you to work with different temperature zones on the same barbecue.
The EASY SLIDE funnel system allows you to switch from direct to indirect heat with one simple action. Valve openings in the lid and underside of the bowl allow optimum heat regulation.
The folding barbecue grid allows you to conveniently add more charcoal while cooking.
• New charcoal system with stainless steel charcoal basket
• Porcelain-enamelled EASY SLIDE funnel for direct and indirect grilling
• Ventilation system for optimal regulation of heat and air
• Large porcelain-enamelled ash catcher and juice tray (serves as a collecting tray and aroma dish)
• Integrated thermometer and lid holder
• Porcelain-enamelled kettle
• Chrome-plated folding barbecue grid
• Steel lighting grate
• Powder-coated trolley
• 2 plastic wheels