SERVING SPOON 30 CM sspoon30 PETROMAX
- SERVING SPOON 30 CM
- This makes the Serving Spoon of 30 cm length a practical campfire spoon Served right: high-quality long Serving Spoon made of stainless steel / for big adventures: 50 ml capacity and 30 cm length
• Served right: high-quality long Serving Spoon made of stainless steel
• for big adventures: 50 ml capacity and 30 cm length
• Optimal portioning: large spoon facilitates serving of casseroles, meat dishes, side dishes, vegetables
• striking look: engraved dragon logo in walnut handle
• Ready at hand in the outdoor kitchen: Eyelet for hanging up
Picking up, portioning and serving with the large Petromax Serving Spoon
After you have completed a long route with your adventure crew, a warming meal is already waiting in the campfire kitchen. With the long Petromax Serving Spoon made of high-quality stainless steel, you can portion your outdoor meal quickly and easily and serve a great piece of adventure for a whole crew directly onto the plate.
Thanks to the wooden handle, the Serving Spoon with a length of 30 cm fits your hand perfectly and is your practical helper when serving warming meat dishes, casseroles, vegetables and hearty side dishes. The long handle ensures the right reach when you serve directly into the bowls of your camp crew over the hob.
With its 50 ml capacity, the Petromax Serving Spoon allows you to pour gravy over your roast while it is still cooking and then serve it with aromatic roasted vegetables.
High-quality walnut wood and ideal handling
In the usual Petromax quality, the high-quality and robust materials ensure ideal handling when serving and portioning your fortifying outdoor meal. Fire chefs hang their Petromax Serving Spoon on the Cooking Tripod or a hook in the campfire kitchen using the eyelet in the walnut handle. This way, you can serve immediately when the casserole is ready.
You get your Petromax Serving Spoon with engraved dragon logo in 30 cm and 50 cm lengths, which is a versatile helper when serving your outdoor grind.
Caring for your Petromax Serving Spoon
You should only clean your Serving Spoon with water and dishwashing liquid. Care with commercially available linseed oil also protects the wooden handle.
- Material: stainless steel with matt finish, walnut wood (handles)
- Dimensions, approx. (H x W x D): 5 x 7 x 40 cm
- Filling capacity, max.: 50 ml
- Weight, approx. : 204 g