Fire Skillet fp50h-t with two handles
- Cast-Iron Skillet 50 cm diameter with two handels
This makes the Fire Skillet with 50 cm diameter an indispensable piece of equipment for really big adventures:
• the large Fire Skillet with 2 handles for the whole crew and large paella pan or for several steaks that can be served at the same time
• roasting results with character due to the intensification of the food's own flavour
• Ready for use immediately thanks to pre-treated surface (Seasoned Finish)
• Non-stick effect, without artificial coating thanks to a natural, self-forming patina
• Long-lasting heat storage for optimal searing and reheating
The large Fire Skillet with 50 cm diameter – for the big appetite for adventure
When the entire team of adventurers returns to camp, it's time for large portions: A fortifying meal sizzles directly over the fire in the large Fire Skillet. Anything that keeps you warm and satisfied is good here, such as a quickly prepared paella dish. Several juicy steaks are cooked at the same time, while the side dishes sizzle in the same pan. Then everything can be served in one go.
Your traditional cast iron pan for paella & more
The Petromax Fire Skillet brings characteristic taste to your outdoor kitchen. The traditional material enhances the inherent taste of the food, so you can fully enjoy the intense flavours of meat, fish or vegetables from your cast iron pan. Due to the high heat retention, food can be seared at a high temperature and then continues to cook, even if you remove the Fire Skillet from the heat source.
The patina, which becomes stronger with each use, prevents sticking. This coating-free non-stick effect occurs naturally and makes the Fire Skillet even more robust and resistant over time. This is how your pan gets better from year to year: The stronger the patina is, the less oil and fat you need when cooking.
The Fire Skillet comes pre-seasoned and is suitable for open fires, all types of stoves and for the oven.
Material: cast iron
Dimensions (approx.) (H x W x D): 7 x 57.9 x 53.7 cm
Diameter at top rim (inside): 53.5 cm
Diameter of pan bottom: 43 cm
Capacity (max.): 10.7 l
Weight (approx.): 9.5 kg
Scope of delivery
1 x Fire Skillet fp50h-t
1 x user manual